CHURCH IN THE PARK » October 18
Join us for a socially distanced outdoor service on September 20 at Conejo Creek North Park at the Willow Bend Picnic area. As school is starting very soon, we will be worshiping together and praying for our teachers, students and parents. We would love to see you and your mask covered smile!
What to bring:
- Blanket for you and family on the grass
- Please stay home if you do not feel well or have been sick recently.
- Please bring a mask that covers your nose and mouth.
- Individuals and families will have space to sit six feet apart on the grass.
- We’ll have a hand-washing station in our picnic area.
- Sanitizing spray and paper towels will be available for use in the public restroom.
- Before the service, all benches and tables will be sanitized.
- Although indoor church services have been forced to close, our outdoor gathering remains within the bounds of current guidance.
SUNDAY EVENING HIKES
During these social distancing season, we want to create a space for you to still connect with others! Every Sunday early evening starting at 4pm, we will meet at a local park for a short family friendly hike and some cold treats with the Treat Yo’Self Truck afterward. Want to get out but not hike, you are welcome too!
Wildwood Trails & Wildwood Neighborhood Park
928 W Avenida De Los Arboles,
Thousand Oaks, CA 913600
Coyote Hills Park
275 Valley Gate Rd,
Simi Valley, CA 93065
Powerline Trail/Dos Ventos Community Park
4801 Borchard Rd,
Newbury Park, CA 91320
Miller Park Trail
4530 Miller Pkwy,
Moorpark, CA 93021
Every Tuesday evening, all are welcome to pray with us via Zoom at 7pm. Tune in with us for an hour to give God praise and present our requests to him on behalf of our church, community and world. Join us through this link.