CHURCH IN THE alley » april 18
Join us for a socially distanced service on April 18 at The Alley Moorpark. We would love to see you and your mask-covered smile!
- Please stay home if you do not feel well or have been sick recently.
- Please bring a mask that covers your nose and mouth.
- Individuals and families will have space to sit six feet apart.
- Sanitizing spray and paper towels will be available for use in the public restroom.
- Before the service, all benches and tables will be sanitized.
Every Tuesday evening, all are welcome to pray with us via Zoom at 7pm. Tune in with us for an hour to give God praise and present our requests to him on behalf of our church, community and world. Join us through this link.